Centre for Health Psychology
School of Medical Sciences
University of Hyderabad
Areas of Interest
Health Psychology, Psycho-oncology, Physiological Psychology, Caregiver Health
2015-2016: Contractual Faculty, Central University of Karnataka
2017 onwards: Assistant Professor, Centre for Health Psychology, University of Hyderabad
- Life Member, Association of Health Psychologists
- Member International Psycho-oncology Society (IPOS)
- Member Mizoram Psychology Association
- Vanlalhruaii, C., Gadiraju, P., Kopparty, S., Tiamongla. (2018). Quality of Life of elderly patients as predictor of their caregivers’ Quality of Life. Indian Journal of Gerontology; 32 (3)
- Padmaja, G., Chhakchhuak, V., & Rana, S.(2018). Cancer Specific Interpersonal Relationship Scale (CANSIRS): Construction and Preliminary Validation. Journal of the Indian Academy of Applied Psychology; 44: 296-306
- Padmaja, G., Vanalalhruaii, C., Rana, S., Tiamongla, & Kopparty, S. (2016). Quality of life of patients with cancer: A determinant of the quality of life of their family caregivers. Journal of Cancer Education, 32(3), 655-661. doi: 10.1007/s13187-016-1000-y. ISSN: 0885-8195 (print version); 1543-0154 (electronic version).
- Padmaja, G., Tiamongla, Rana, S., Vanlalhruaii, C., & Mohapatra, S. (2015). Do differences in place of living and gender affect self-efficacy and quality of life of university students? Indian Journal of Health & Wellbeing, 6(10), 953-957. ISSN: 2229-5356.
- Padmaja, G., Vanalalhruaii, C., Rana, S., Nandinee, D., & Hariharan, M. (2014). Care givers’ depression, anxiety, distress and somatisation as predictors of identical symptoms in cancer patients. Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics. 2016 Jan-Mar;12(1):53-7. doi: 10.4103/0973-1482.146088. ISSN: Print -0973-1482, Online – 1998-4138.
- Padmaja, G., Sushma, B., & Vanalalhruaii, C. (2014). Enhancing the Life Skills in Patients with Cancer and other Chronic Illness. Humanities and Social Science Studies, 3(1), e-27. doi: 10.4081/hpr.2013.e27. ISSN: 2319-829X.
Accepted for Publication
- Kopparty, S., Tiamongla, Vanlalhruaii, C., Hariharan, M., Gadiraju, P., & Rao, C. R. Children’s understanding of Cancer: Developmental trend in their conceptual complexity. Indian Journal of Public Health Research and Development